1. consideration - noun
· the process of giving careful thought to something
2. consideration - noun
· information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
3. consideration - noun
· a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting); "consideration of the traffic problem took more than an hour"
4. consideration - noun
· kind and considerate regard for others; "he showed no consideration for her feelings"
5. consideration - noun
· a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
6. consideration - noun
· a considerate and thoughtful act
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.