1. consider - verb
· deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
2. consider - verb
· give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"
3. consider - verb
· take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case"
4. consider - verb
· show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
5. consider - verb
· think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
6. consider - verb
· judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
7. consider - verb
· look at attentively
8. consider - verb
· look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
9. consider - verb
· regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem; "Please consider your family"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.