1. conserve - noun
· fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
2. conserve - verb
· keep constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary change; "Energy is conserved in this process"
3. conserve - verb
· keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction; "We preserve these archeological findings"; "The old lady could not keep up the building"; "children must be taught to conserve our national heritage"; "The museum curator conserved the ancient manuscripts"
4. conserve - verb
· use cautiously and frugally; "I try to economize my spare time"; "conserve your energy for the ascent to the summit"
5. conserve - verb
· preserve with sugar; "Mom always conserved the strawberries we grew in the backyard"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.