1. consecrate - verb
· appoint to a clerical posts; "he was ordained in the Church"
2. consecrate - verb
· give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She committed herself to the work of God"; "give one's talents to a good cause"; "consecrate your life to the church"
3. consecrate - verb
· dedicate to a deity by a vow
4. consecrate - verb
· render holy by means of religious rites
5. consecrate - adjective
· solemnly dedicated to or set apart for a high or sacred purpose; "a life consecrated to science"; "the consecrated chapel"; "a chapel dedicated to the dead of World War II"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.