1. connection - noun
· a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare"
2. connection - noun
· the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable"
3. connection - noun
· an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didn't have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers"
4. connection - noun
· (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
5. connection - noun
· the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association"
6. connection - noun
· a connecting shape
7. connection - noun
· a supplier (especially of narcotics)
8. connection - noun
· shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta"
9. connection - noun
· the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication); "the joining of hands around the table"; "there was a connection via the internet"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.