1. connection - noun
· a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare"
2. connection - noun
· the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable"
3. connection - noun
· an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didn't have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers"
4. connection - noun
· (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
5. connection - noun
· the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association"
6. connection - noun
· a connecting shape
7. connection - noun
· a supplier (especially of narcotics)
8. connection - noun
· shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta"
9. connection - noun
· the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication); "the joining of hands around the table"; "there was a connection via the internet"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.