1. conk - noun
· informal term for the nose
2. conk - verb
· come to a stop; "The car stalled in the driveway"
3. conk - verb
· hit, especially on the head; "The stranger conked him and he fainted"
4. conk - verb
· pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
5. conk - verb
· pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.