1. condition - verb
· establish a conditioned response
2. condition - verb
· develop (a child's or animal's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
3. condition - verb
· specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement; "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"; "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
4. condition - verb
· put into a better state; "he conditions old cars"
5. condition - verb
· apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny; "I condition my hair after washing it"
6. conditioned - adjective
· established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response"
7. conditioned - adjective
· physically fit; "exercised daily to keep herself in condition"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.