1. condition - noun
· a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations"
2. condition - noun
· an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
3. condition - noun
· a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing; "the human condition"
4. condition - noun
· information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
5. condition - noun
· the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
6. condition - noun
· an illness, disease, or other medical problem; "a heart condition"; "a skin condition"
7. condition - noun
· (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"; "the terms of the treaty were generous"
8. condition - noun
· the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
9. condition - verb
· establish a conditioned response
10. condition - verb
· develop (a child's or animal's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
11. condition - verb
· specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement; "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"; "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
12. condition - verb
· put into a better state; "he conditions old cars"
13. condition - verb
· apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny; "I condition my hair after washing it"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.