1. condense - verb
· undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops; "water condenses"; "The acid distills at a specific temperature"
2. condense - verb
· make more concise; "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
3. condense - verb
· remove water from; "condense the milk"
4. condense - verb
· cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid; "The cold air condensed the steam"
5. condense - verb
· become more compact or concentrated; "Her feelings condensed"
6. condense - verb
· develop due to condensation; "All our planets condensed out of the same material"
7. condense - verb
· compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.