1. concrete - noun
· a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
2. concrete - verb
· cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
3. concrete - verb
· form into a solid mass; coalesce
4. concrete - adjective
· capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
5. concrete - adjective
· formed by the coalescence of particles
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.