1. concord - noun
· capital of the state of New Hampshire; located in south central New Hampshire on the Merrimack river
2. concord - noun
· a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole
3. concord - noun
· the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
4. concord - noun
· town in eastern Massachusetts near Boston where the first battle of the American Revolution was fought
5. concord - noun
· agreement of opinions
6. concord - noun
· the first battle of the American Revolution (April 19, 1775)
7. concord - verb
· go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
8. concord - verb
· arrange by concord or agreement; "Concord the conditions for the marriage of the Prince of Wales with a commoner"
9. concord - verb
· arrange the words of a text so as to create a concordance; "The team concorded several thousand nouns, verbs, and adjectives"
10. concord - verb
· be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.