1. concern - noun
· something that interests you because it is important or affects you; "the safety of the ship is the captain's concern"
2. concern - noun
· an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
3. concern - noun
· a feeling of sympathy for someone or something; "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
4. concern - noun
· something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "it's a major worry"
5. concern - noun
· a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
6. concern - verb
· be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
7. concern - verb
· be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.