1. con - noun
· an argument opposed to a proposal
2. con - noun
· a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
3. con - noun
· a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
4. con - verb
· deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her";
5. con - verb
· commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
6. con - adverb
· in opposition to a proposition, opinion, etc.; "much was written pro and con"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.