1. compound - verb
· make more intense, stronger, or more marked; "The efforts were intensified"; "Her rudeness intensified his dislike for her"; "Pot smokers claim it heightens their awareness"; "This event only deepened my convictions"
2. compound - verb
· put or add together; "combine resources"
3. compound - verb
· calculate principal and interest
4. compound - verb
· create by mixing or combining
5. compound - verb
· combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients"
6. compounded - adjective
· combined into or constituting a chemical compound
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.