1. compose - verb
· form the substance of; "Greed and ambition composed his personality"
2. compose - verb
· write music; "Beethoven composed nine symphonies"
3. compose - verb
· produce a literary work; "She composed a poem"; "He wrote four novels"
4. compose - verb
· put together out of existing material; "compile a list"
5. compose - verb
· calm (someone, especially oneself); make quiet; "She had to compose herself before she could reply to this terrible insult"
6. compose - verb
· make up plans or basic details for; "frame a policy"
7. composed - adjective
· serenely self-possessed and free from agitation especially in times of stress; "the performer seemed completely composed as she stepped onto the stage"; "I felt calm and more composed than I had in a long time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.