1. compare - noun
· qualities that are comparable; "no comparison between the two books"; "beyond compare"
2. compare - verb
· examine and note the similarities or differences of; "John compared his haircut to his friend's"; "We compared notes after we had both seen the movie"
3. compare - verb
· be comparable; "This car does not compare with our line of Mercedes"
4. compare - verb
· consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous; "We can compare the Han dynasty to the Romans"; "You cannot equate success in financial matters with greed"
5. compare - verb
· to form the comparative or superlative form on an adjective or adverb
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.