1. compact - noun
· a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
2. compact - noun
· a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
3. compact - noun
· a small and economical car
4. compact - verb
· have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
5. compact - verb
· compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
6. compact - verb
· make more compact by or as if by pressing; "compress the data"
7. compact - verb
· squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
8. compact - adjective
· closely and firmly united or packed together; "compact soil"; "compact clusters of flowers"
9. compact - adjective
· having a short and solid form or stature; "a wrestler of compact build"; "he was tall and heavyset"; "stocky legs"; "a thickset young man"
10. compact - adjective
· briefly giving the gist of something; "a short and compendious book"; "a compact style is brief and pithy"; "succinct comparisons"; "a summary formulation of a wide-ranging subject"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.