1. commute - noun
· a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work; "there is standing room only on the high-speed commute"
2. commute - verb
· exchange positions without a change in value; "These operators commute with each other"
3. commute - verb
· travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
4. commute - verb
· change the order or arrangement of; "Dyslexics often transpose letters in a word"
5. commute - verb
· exchange a penalty for a less severe one
6. commute - verb
· exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.