1. communicating - noun
· the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information; "they could not act without official communication from Moscow"
2. communicate - verb
· transmit information; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"
3. communicate - verb
· transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"
4. communicate - verb
· transfer to another; "communicate a disease"
5. communicate - verb
· join or connect; "The rooms communicated"
6. communicate - verb
· be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons haven't communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
7. communicate - verb
· administer Communion; in church
8. communicate - verb
· receive Communion, in the Catholic church
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.