1. comment - noun
· a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"; "we would appreciate input from our users on how we can improve our software"
2. comment - noun
· a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material; "he wrote an extended comment on the proposal"
3. comment - noun
· a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people; "the divorce caused much gossip"
4. comment - verb
· make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"
5. comment - verb
· explain or interpret something
6. comment - verb
· provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases; "He annotated on what his teacher had written"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.