1. command - noun
· an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
2. command - noun
· a military unit or region under the control of a single officer
3. command - noun
· the power or authority to command; "an admiral in command"
4. command - noun
· availability for use; "the materials at the command of the potters grew"
5. command - noun
· a position of highest authority; "the corporation has just undergone a change in command"
6. command - noun
· great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity; "a good command of French"
7. command - noun
· (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
8. command - verb
· be in command of; "The general commanded a huge army"
9. command - verb
· make someone do something
10. command - verb
· demand as one's due; "This speaker commands a high fee"; "The author commands a fair hearing from his readers"
11. command - verb
· look down on; "The villa dominates the town"
12. command - verb
· exercise authoritative control or power over; "control the budget"; "Command the military forces"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.