1. comforts - noun
· things that make you comfortable and at ease; "all the comforts of home"
2. comfort - noun
· a state of being relaxed and feeling no pain; "he is a man who enjoys his comfort"; "she longed for the comfortableness of her armchair"
3. comfort - noun
· a feeling of freedom from worry or disappointment
4. comfort - noun
· the act of consoling; giving relief in affliction; "his presence was a consolation to her"
5. comfort - noun
· a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state; "a life of luxury and ease"; "he had all the material comforts of this world"
6. comfort - noun
· satisfaction or physical well-being provided by a person or thing; "his friendship was a comfort"; "a padded chair was one of the room's few comforts"
7. comfort - noun
· bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
8. comfort - noun
· assistance, such as that provided to an enemy or to a known criminal; "it gave comfort to the enemy"
9. comfort - verb
· give moral or emotional strength to
10. comfort - verb
· lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate; "ease the pain in your legs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.