1. combine - verb
· have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
2. combine - verb
· put or add together; "combine resources"
3. combine - verb
· combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients"
4. combine - verb
· add together from different sources; "combine resources"
5. combine - verb
· join for a common purpose or in a common action; "These forces combined with others"
6. combine - verb
· gather in a mass, sum, or whole
7. combine - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
8. combined - adjective
· made or joined or united into one
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.