1. collect - noun
· a short prayer generally preceding the lesson in the Church of Rome or the Church of England
2. collect - verb
· get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
3. collect - verb
· call for and obtain payment of; "we collected over a million dollars in outstanding debts"; "he collected the rent"
4. collect - verb
· assemble or get together; "gather some stones"; "pull your thoughts together"
5. collect - verb
· get or bring together; "accumulate evidence"
6. collect - verb
· gather or collect; "You can get the results on Monday"; "She picked up the children at the day care center"; "They pick up our trash twice a week"
7. collect - adjective
· payable by the recipient on delivery; "a collect call"; "the letter came collect"; "a COD parcel"
8. collect - adverb
· make a telephone call or mail a package so that the recipient pays; "call collect"; "send a package collect"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.