1. collar - noun
· a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
2. collar - noun
· (zoology) an encircling band or marking around the neck of any animal
3. collar - noun
· anything worn or placed about the neck; "the thief was forced to wear a heavy wooden collar"; "a collar of flowers was placed about the neck of the winning horse"
4. collar - noun
· a short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part
5. collar - noun
· the stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot
6. collar - noun
· a band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal's neck as a harness or to identify it
7. collar - noun
· necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
8. collar - noun
· a figurative restraint; "asked for a collar on program trading in the stock market"; "kept a tight leash on his emotions"; "he's always gotten a long leash"
9. collar - noun
· the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal); "the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
10. collar - verb
· take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
11. collar - verb
· seize by the neck or collar
12. collar - verb
· furnish with a collar; "collar the dog"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.