1. collapse - verb
· break down, literally or metaphorically; "The wall collapsed"; "The business collapsed"; "The dam broke"; "The roof collapsed"; "The wall gave in"; "The roof finally gave under the weight of the ice"
2. collapse - verb
· collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
3. collapse - verb
· fold or close up; "fold up your umbrella"; "collapse the music stand"
4. collapse - verb
· fall apart; "the building crumbled after the explosion"; "Negotiations broke down"
5. collapse - verb
· cause to burst; "The ice broke the pipe"
6. collapse - verb
· suffer a nervous breakdown
7. collapse - verb
· lose significance, effectiveness, or value; "The school system is collapsing"; "The stock market collapsed"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.