1. clump - noun
· a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
2. clump - noun
· a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
3. clump - noun
· a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
4. clump - verb
· make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
5. clump - verb
· come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer"
6. clump - verb
· walk clumsily
7. clump - verb
· gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.