1. club - noun
· a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together; "each club played six home games with teams in its own division"
2. club - noun
· a formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
3. club - noun
· stout stick that is larger at one end; "he carried a club in self defense"; "he felt as if he had been hit with a club"
4. club - noun
· a building that is occupied by a social club; "the clubhouse needed a new roof"
5. club - noun
· golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
6. club - noun
· a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it; "he led a small club"; "clubs were trumps"
7. club - noun
· a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink; "don't expect a good meal at a cabaret"; "the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night"; "he played the drums at a jazz club"
8. club - verb
· unite with a common purpose; "The two men clubbed together"
9. club - verb
· gather and spend time together; "They always club together"
10. club - verb
· strike with a club or a bludgeon
11. club - verb
· gather into a club-like mass; "club hair"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.