1. clove - noun
· aromatic flower bud of a clove tree; yields a spice
2. clove - noun
· moderate sized very symmetrical red-flowered evergreen widely cultivated in the tropics for its flower buds which are source of cloves
3. clove - noun
· one of the small bulblets that can be split off of the axis of a larger garlic bulb
4. clove - noun
· spice from dried unopened flower bud of the clove tree; used whole or ground
5. cleave - verb
· separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument; "cleave the bone"
6. cleave - verb
· make by cutting into; "The water is going to cleave a channel into the rock"
7. cleave - verb
· come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body"; "The label stuck to the box"; "The sushi rice grains cohere"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.