1. cloud - verb
· make overcast or cloudy; "Fall weather often overcasts our beaches"
2. cloud - verb
· make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
3. cloud - verb
· billow up in the form of a cloud; "The smoke clouded above the houses"
4. cloud - verb
· make gloomy or depressed; "Their faces were clouded with sadness"
5. cloud - verb
· place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone's reputation"
6. cloud - verb
· make less clear; "the stroke clouded memories of her youth"
7. cloud - verb
· colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
8. cloud - verb
· make milky or dull; "The chemical clouded the liquid to which it was added"
9. clouded - adjective
· made troubled or apprehensive or distressed in appearance; "his face was clouded with unhappiness"
10. clouded - adjective
· filled or abounding with clouds
11. clouded - adjective
· mentally disordered; "a mind clouded by sorrow"
12. clouded - adjective
· unclear in form or expression; "the blurred aims of the group"; "sometimes one understood clearly and sometimes the meaning was clouded"- H.G.Wells
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.