1. clothe - verb
· provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
2. clothe - verb
· furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
3. clothe - verb
· cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
4. clothed - adjective
· wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination; "clothed and in his right mind"- Bible; "proud of her well-clothed family"; "nurses clad in white"; "white-clad nurses"
5. clothed - adjective
· covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak; "leaf-clothed trees"; "fog-cloaked meadows"; "a beam draped with cobwebs"; "cloud-wrapped peaks"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.