1. clog - noun
· footwear usually with wooden soles
2. clog - noun
· any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
3. clog - noun
· a dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles; has heavy stamping steps
4. clog - verb
· become or cause to become obstructed; "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"; "The water pipe is backed up"
5. clog - verb
· dance a clog dance
6. clog - verb
· impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden; "horses were clogged until they were tamed"
7. clog - verb
· impede with a clog or as if with a clog; "The market is being clogged by these operations"; "My mind is constipated today"
8. clog - verb
· coalesce or unite in a mass; "Blood clots"
9. clog - verb
· fill to excess so that function is impaired; "Fear clogged her mind"; "The story was clogged with too many details"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.