1. clip - verb
· sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
2. clip - verb
· run at a moderately swift pace
3. clip - verb
· attach with a clip; "clip the papers together"
4. clip - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
5. clip - verb
· terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent; "My speech was cut short"; "Personal freedom is curtailed in many countries"
6. clipped - adjective
· cut or trimmed by clipping; "a handsome man with a clipped moustache"; "clipped hedges"; "close-clipped lawns"; "a clipped poodle"
7. clipped - adjective
· (of speech) having quick short sounds; "a clipped upper-class accent"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.