1. cleat - noun
· a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe); prevents slipping
2. cleat - noun
· a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
3. cleat - noun
· a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
4. cleat - verb
· provide with cleats; "cleat running shoes for better traction"
5. cleat - verb
· secure on a cleat; "cleat a line"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.