1. clear - noun
· the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
2. clear - noun
· a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water; "finally broke out of the forest into the open"
3. clear - verb
· rid of obstructions; "Clear your desk"
4. clear - verb
· make a way or path by removing objects; "Clear a path through the dense forest"
5. clear - verb
· become clear; "The sky cleared after the storm"
6. clear - verb
· grant authorization or clearance for; "Clear the manuscript for publication"; "The rock star never authorized this slanderous biography"
7. clear - verb
· remove; "clear the leaves from the lawn"; "Clear snow from the road"
8. clear - verb
· go unchallenged; be approved; "The bill cleared the House"
9. clear - verb
· be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts; "The check will clear within 2 business days"
10. clear - verb
· go away or disappear; "The fog cleared in the afternoon"
11. clear - verb
· pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops"
12. clear - verb
· make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
13. clear - verb
· free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment; "Clear the ship and let it dock"
14. clear - verb
· clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.; "clear the water before it can be drunk"
15. clear - verb
· yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
16. clear - verb
· make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
17. clear - verb
· earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
18. clear - verb
· sell; "We cleared a lot of the old model cars"
19. clear - verb
· pass an inspection or receive authorization; "clear customs"
20. clear - verb
· pronounce not guilty of criminal charges; "The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
21. clear - verb
· settle, as of a debt; "clear a debt"; "solve an old debt"
22. clear - verb
· make clear, bright, light, or translucent; "The water had to be cleared through filtering"
23. clear - verb
· rid of instructions or data; "clear a memory buffer"
24. clear - verb
· remove (people) from a building; "clear the patrons from the theater after the bomb threat"
25. clear - verb
· remove the occupants of; "Clear the building"
26. clear - verb
· free (the throat) by making a rasping sound; "Clear the throat"
27. clear - adjective
· readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry"; "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
28. clear - adjective
· free from confusion or doubt; "a complex problem requiring a clear head"; "not clear about what is expected of us"
29. clear - adjective
· affording free passage or view; "a clear view"; "a clear path to victory"; "open waters"; "the open countryside"
30. clear - adjective
· allowing light to pass through; "clear water"; "clear plastic bags"; "clear glass"; "the air is clear and clean"
31. clear - adjective
· free from contact or proximity or connection; "we were clear of the danger"; "the ship was clear of the reef"
32. clear - adjective
· characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts (especially guilt); "a clear conscience"; "regarded her questioner with clear untroubled eyes"
33. clear - adjective
· (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims; "efforts to obtain a clean bass in orchestral recordings"; "clear laughter like a waterfall"; "clear reds and blues"; "a light lilting voice like a silver bell"
34. clear - adjective
· (especially of a title) free from any encumbrance or limitation that presents a question of fact or law; "I have clear title to this property"
35. clear - adjective
· clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible; "as clear as a whistle"; "clear footprints in the snow"; "the letter brought back a clear image of his grandfather"; "a spire clean-cut against the sky"; "a clear-cut pattern"
36. clear - adjective
· accurately stated or described; "a set of well-defined values"
37. clear - adjective
· free from clouds or mist or haze; "on a clear day"
38. clear - adjective
· free of restrictions or qualifications; "a clean bill of health"; "a clear winner"
39. clear - adjective
· free from flaw or blemish or impurity; "a clear perfect diamond"; "the clear complexion of a healthy young woman"
40. clear - adjective
· clear of charges or deductions; "a clear profit"
41. clear - adjective
· easily deciphered
42. clear - adjective
· freed from any question of guilt; "is absolved from all blame"; "was now clear of the charge of cowardice"; "his official honor is vindicated"
43. clear - adjective
· characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving; "clear mind"; "a percipient author"
44. clear - adverb
· completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon"
45. clear - adverb
· in an easily perceptible manner; "could be seen clearly under the microscope"; "She cried loud and clear"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.