1. claw - verb
· move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging; "They clawed their way to the top of the mountain"
2. claw - verb
· clutch as if in panic; "She clawed the doorknob"
3. claw - verb
· scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
4. claw - verb
· attack as if with claws; "The politician clawed his rival"
5. clawed - adjective
· having or resembling a claw or claws; often used as a combining form; "sharp-clawed"
6. clawed - adjective
· (of predatory animals) armed with claws or talons
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.