1. classified - noun
· a short ad in a newspaper or magazine (usually in small print) and appearing along with other ads of the same type
2. classify - verb
· arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
3. classify - verb
· declare unavailable, as for security reasons; "Classify these documents"
4. classify - verb
· assign to a class or kind; "How should algae be classified?"; "People argue about how to relegate certain mushrooms"
5. classified - adjective
· arranged into classes
6. classified - adjective
· official classification of information or documents; withheld from general circulation; "thousands of classified documents have now been declassified"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.