1. classical - noun
· traditional genre of music conforming to an established form and appealing to critical interest and developed musical taste
2. classical - adjective
· of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.; "classic Chinese pottery"; "classical Marxism"
3. classical - adjective
· of or relating to the study of the literary works of ancient Greece and Rome; "a classical scholar"
4. classical - adjective
· of or relating to the languages used by ancient standard authors; "classical Greek"
5. classical - adjective
· well-known and long-established in form or style; "a classical ballet"; "classic double-breasted suit"; "the classic struggle between good and evil"
6. classical - adjective
· (physics) relating to or based on concepts that preceded the theories of relativity and quantum mechanics
7. classical - adjective
· of or relating to music in the European tradition, such as symphonies and operas; "classical music"
8. classical - adjective
· of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greeks and Romans, especially their art, literature, or culture; "classical mythology"; "the classical world"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.