1. clapping - noun
· a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together
2. clap - verb
· put quickly or forcibly; "The judge clapped him in jail"
3. clap - verb
· cause to strike the air in flight; "The big bird clapped its wings"
4. clap - verb
· clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
5. clap - verb
· clap one's hands together; "The children were clapping to the music"
6. clap - verb
· strike the air in flight; "the wings of the birds clapped loudly"
7. clap - verb
· strike with the flat of the hand; usually in a friendly way, as in encouragement or greeting
8. clap - verb
· strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise; "clap two boards together"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.