1. claim - noun
· an assertion of a right (as to money or property); "his claim asked for damages"
2. claim - noun
· an assertion that something is true or factual; "his claim that he was innocent"; "evidence contradicted the government's claims"
3. claim - noun
· demand for something as rightful or due; "they struck in support of their claim for a shorter work day"
4. claim - noun
· an informal right to something; "his claim on her attentions"; "his title to fame"
5. claim - noun
· an established or recognized right; "a strong legal claim to the property"; "he had no documents confirming his title to his father's estate"; "he staked his claim"
6. claim - noun
· a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
7. claim - verb
· assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing; "He claimed that he killed the burglar"
8. claim - verb
· demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to; "He claimed his suitcases at the airline counter"; "Mr. Smith claims special tax exemptions because he is a foreign resident"
9. claim - verb
· ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example; "They claimed on the maximum allowable amount"
10. claim - verb
· lay claim to; as of an idea; "She took credit for the whole idea"
11. claim - verb
· take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs; "the accident claimed three lives"; "The hard work took its toll on her"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.