1. circulate - verb
· become widely known and passed on; "the rumor spread"; "the story went around in the office"
2. circulate - verb
· cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
3. circulate - verb
· cause to be distributed; "This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
4. circulate - verb
· move through a space, circuit or system, returning to the starting point; "Blood circulates in my veins"; "The air here does not circulate"
5. circulate - verb
· cause to move in a circuit or system; "The fan circulates the air in the room"
6. circulate - verb
· move around freely from person to person or from place to place; "She circulates among royalty"
7. circulating - adjective
· passing from one to another; "circulating bills and coins"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.