1. cheer - noun
· a cry or shout of approval
2. cheer - noun
· the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom; "flowers added a note of cheerfulness to the drab room"
3. cheer - verb
· give encouragement to
4. cheer - verb
· show approval or good wishes by shouting; "everybody cheered the birthday boy"
5. cheer - verb
· cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful; "She tried to cheer up the disappointed child when he failed to win the spelling bee"
6. cheer - verb
· become cheerful
7. cheer - verb
· spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts; "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.