1. cheat - noun
· weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
2. cheat - noun
· weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
3. cheat - noun
· someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
4. cheat - noun
· the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud"
5. cheat - noun
· a deception for profit to yourself
6. cheat - verb
· deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money"
7. cheat - verb
· defeat someone through trickery or deceit
8. cheat - verb
· engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud; "Who's chiseling on the side?"
9. cheat - verb
· be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage; "She cheats on her husband"; "Might her husband be wandering?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.