1. chased - noun
· a person who is being chased; "the film jumped back and forth from the pursuer to the pursued"
2. chase - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
3. chase - verb
· pursue someone sexually or romantically
4. chase - verb
· cut a groove into; "chase silver"
5. chase - verb
· cut a furrow into a columns
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.