1. chase - noun
· the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture; "the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit"
2. chase - noun
· United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873)
3. chase - noun
· a rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
4. chase - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
5. chase - verb
· pursue someone sexually or romantically
6. chase - verb
· cut a groove into; "chase silver"
7. chase - verb
· cut a furrow into a columns
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.