1. chart - noun
· a visual display of information
2. chart - noun
· a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
3. chart - noun
· (usually plural) a listing of best-selling recorded music; "number 2 on the charts"
4. chart - verb
· make a chart of; "chart the territory"
5. chart - verb
· plan in detail; "Bush is charting a course to destroy Saddam Hussein"
6. chart - verb
· represent by means of a graph; "chart the data"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.