1. charm - verb
· attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
2. charm - verb
· control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
3. charm - verb
· protect through supernatural powers or charms
4. charm - verb
· induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
5. charming - adjective
· pleasing or delighting; "endowed with charming manners"; "a charming little cottage"; "a charming personality"
6. charming - adjective
· possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.