1. charm - verb
· attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
2. charm - verb
· control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
3. charm - verb
· protect through supernatural powers or charms
4. charm - verb
· induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
5. charmed - adjective
· strongly attracted
6. charmed - adjective
· filled with wonder and delight
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.