1. centering - noun
· the concentration of attention or energy on something; "the focus of activity shifted to molecular biology"; "he had no direction in his life"
2. centering - noun
· (American football) putting the ball in play by passing it (between the legs) to a back; "the quarterback fumbled the snap"
3. center - verb
· center upon; "Her entire attention centered on her children"; "Our day revolved around our work"
4. center - verb
· direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
5. center - verb
· move into the center; "That vase in the picture is not centered"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.