1. caution - noun
· the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger; "a man of caution"
2. caution - noun
· a warning against certain acts; "a caveat against unfair practices"
3. caution - noun
· judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger; "he exercised caution in opening the door"; "he handled the vase with care"
4. caution - noun
· the trait of being circumspect and prudent
5. caution - verb
· warn strongly; put on guard
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.